Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Super Body, Super Brain--Let's make it happen!

My name is Lori, and I am Michael' s Project. Michael is Michael Gonzalez-Wallace, the talented creator of the Super Body, Super Brain workout....and I feel fortunate to be training with him personally. I am a challenge---great fitness potential---but always getting in my own way. The phrase "one step forward, two steps back" must have been created for me. I am fat, and tired of being so. I keep waiting for, instead of working for that to change.
But, at age (gasp!) 51...I can't wait anymore!! So begins an 8 month project. I choose 8 months because that is when Michael's book, "Super Body, Super Brain" will be published...and I want to be evidence of the results!! See, I believe in Michael...and myself...because we have worked together before, and truly, I was transformed. I just got WAY off track. Well....Oprah understands.
So, today, Sept. 15, at 5'8" I am 192 lbs...a long way from a super body. But that's where I am, so that's where I start. And why not sharpen my brain at the same time??

No comments:

Post a Comment